- Taking guests’ orders.
- Running food.
- Handling cash & other forms of payment.
- Making proficient sales transactions – using a point-of-sale system.
- Properly checks I.D.s – for guests who appear to be under the legal drinking age.
- Demonstrating responsible alcohol service.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Suggestive selling – using proven techniques.
- Answering questions – accurately and politely.
- Satisfying any/all needs of the guests – regularly double checking back with guests throughout their experience.
- Maintaining a clean & organized station – including pre-bussing & table maintenance.
- Performing opening, closing & side duties – setting up/breaking down station, refilling condiments, cleaning ashtrays, etc.
- Demonstrating knowledge of all table/station numbers.
- Directing guests to areas & restrooms.
- Creating memorable experiences.
- Entertaining guests to create “Raving Fans.”
- This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Maintaining HRC’s 5 core Values and Mission Statement.
- Recycling products, where possible.
- Following all uniform guidelines.
- Must be the minimum legal age to be employed. In some regions, a legal minimum age
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance (“having a plan”).
- Practicing all general safety standards.
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency.Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Follows all food safety & sanitation procedures. In some regions, a food safety certification program is required to be completed before being able to serve food or alcohol, which may include a food handlers card .
- Ability to move throughout the cafe (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Your Cafe may cross-train the Server and the Busser positions. This “Server Assistant” may become a rotated position for the Servers and only used during busy volume shifts. Please see the Busser job description.
- Competitive Salary.
- Training opportunity.
- Dynamic work enviroment.
- A stimulating career at the heart of rock history!
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button.
Address: Hard Rock Cafe – MPlaza, 39 Le Duan, Ben Nghe ward, District 1, HCMC