SOCIAL INSIGHT SPECIALIST (Lv. 1A/B) 84 views
SOCIAL INSIGHT SPECIALIST (Lv. 1A/B)
As a Social Insight Specialist, you will play a key role in delivering Kompa Media Intelligence end-products, underpinned by a comprehensive consumer insight strategy.
- Identify client needs, drafting project briefs to collect and optimize data for research projects.
- Follow and control data collection and data quality
- Conduct researches by analyzing, interpreting data, images
- Make reports as guided from a more senior level.
- Make sure the reports are on schedule with quality complied with the company’s standards and clients’ requirements.
- Manage the research plan, prioritize tasks/ projects to meet the aligned deadlines with clients.
- Work proactively to ensure all research papers are driven by research, insight, and analytics
- Working under the supervision of a more senior person to ensure timely delivery of report to clients.
- Be able to meet and present client about the company’s products or the products required by clients.
- Maintain relationships with client and handle client enquiries in timely manners.
- Maintain all historical data and reports
- Be compulsory to join all training sessions
- Explore and understand thoroughly company products/ services (definition, ways of analyzing, results…)
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition.
- Be convenient with analyzing variety of data types (number, text, image…) analysis
- Be fluent in English is a must, esp. being convenient in writing report in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Own progressive leadership mindset.
- 1+ years’ experience in a research / insight role is a plus
- Qualitative and quantitative research understandings
- A statistical background with logical thinking is desirable
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Be responsible and ambitious for self-progressing along with the company
- Other advantages
- Studying abroad is a plus
- Understanding business acumen
- Social analytic experience or understanding NLP (Nature Language Processing) tools
- Be able to turn business objectives into research objectives.
- Official salary: OPENED – based on your experiences and experiences.
- Social insurance by law after probation, health insurance 24/24
- Dynamic and professional working environment
- On-job training regularly.
- Firm and clear career path for development in the future.
- Bonus 13 – 14 months depending on capacity, dedication and long-term commitment
- 12 annual leaves per year.
Kompa Group office – 285/60 Cach Mang Thang 8, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
Contact : (+84) 28 668 32613