Technical Intern 338 views
[HCM] British American Tobacco Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Kỹ thuật
– Review & revise current working processes / work instruction / guidelines to be compatible with global / regional standard format
– Prepare / make proper work instruction / guidelines / checklist for Machine Technical Operator (Equipment Owner)
– Schedule / Prepare / Consolidate documents for team meetings
– Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders such as Machine Technical Operator / Technical Staff / Quality Staff / Production Staff for daily team meeting.
– Collaborate with key stakeholders such as Production Team Leader, Technical Staffs for the consolidation of reports
– Junior-year / Senior-year student or Fresh Graduate from College/University with Technical / Electricity background.
– Able to work full-time from 6 months to 1 year
– Possess basic MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
– English proficiency level: Pre-Intermediate
– Able to self commute to work
– 200,000VND per working day. Approx. 4,200,000VND per month.
– Working hour: Mon-Fri, 8AM-4.00PM