Thực tập điều phối viên dự án (University Engagement) 1955 views
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INTERNSHIP BENEFITS:
- Internship period: 3 months
- Internship allowance is provided.
- Dynamic sporty working environment.
- Training on job.
- Official contract can be provided for excellent candidates after internship.
- Support Uni-Engagement Executive to:
- Execute other operation work related to competition/event/activation/merchandise and school contest.
- Ensure full and timely information (by documents/mail/telephone) for universities
- Execute on-ground marketing at schools (POSM, ticket table…)
- Contact and strongly support local teams at universities.
- Research information about sports activities and clubs, facilities of universities.
- Produce and distribute agendas, minutes, memos and other correspondence relating to the program as required.
- Prepare recommendations and reports as necessary to meet reporting requirements
- Ensure the timely and effective completion of tasks and activities.
- Ensure a safe and healthy workplace and work practices.
- Perform other duties reasonably required as directed.
- University students (third year or fourth year student is preferred)
- Love sports
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill. Ability to work independently
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot well. Willingness to learn
- Knowledge about the sport and university activities
- Good English skills
- Working in school union/ Student Association. Love sport. Honest and Integrity
Welcome to our young dynamic working environment!