Location: 384 Hoang Dieu Street, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City
Report to: Marketing and Event Coordinator for VN Office
How you will contribute:
- Assist the Marketing team with promotion of community events as needed.
- Build social media timeline and content to support Head Quarter team.
- Monitor and tracking of ticket sales and statistics.
- Assist full-time staff with day-to-day event operations including managing budget and logistics.
- Assist with the set-up and breakdown of events both on-site and pre-event.
What make you an ideal candidate:
- 3rd or 4th year students
- Enthusiasm in community outreach activities
- Outgoing, self-motivated and must possess effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively multi-task
- Working hours need to meet a requirement of maximum of 5 days a week for at least 22 hours.
- Explore start – up ecosystem and join our community activities.
- Work in an international team with operation in 4 countries in Asia.
- Monthly allowance, including free lunch and happy hour on Fridays.
How to apply?
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button
- The title: [getlinks-0119] Marketing & Event- Full Name
GetLinks is a curated tech hiring marketplace for Asia – connecting developers, designers, digital marketers and tech talents with the best jobs. With aim to help 25M quality tech talents to break into their dream jobs, GetLinks puts a high vetting process to ensure quality candidates and jobs on both sides. With just over a year since birth, GetLinks proudly organized over 15 offline events across Thailand, Vietnam, and Singapore which oversees 25,000 total participants. With the recent seed backing by 500 Startups & CyberAgent Ventures, we are rapidly expanding across SEA - including Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Philippines. GetLinks is well on the way to disrupting tech recruiting in Asia, empowering elite tech talents to connect with like-minded teams across borders more efficiently and making impact pushing the digital economy forward.