At the position of HR Intern, you will assist admin and HR tasks, which include, but not limited to:
- Manage, update the employees’ data on internal systems;
- Assist to hold internal events and CSR events;
- Arrange interviews & prepare interview documents as per requests by Talent Acquisition & Development Executive;
- Assist Talent Acquisition & Development Executive to clean up internal HR systems;
- Assist to coordinate & organize recruitment activities/ events with partners.
- Fresh graduated, Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related fields;
- Good English communication;
- Good use of office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint …);
- Planning and time management skill;
- Good interpersonal communication skill;
- Result & detail oriented;
- Team spirit;
- Service orientation mind-set;
- Highly adaptability;
How to apply
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button.
- The subject: “Internship program: HR Intern – Your full name”
TRG is a market-leading global professional services firm focused on delivering technical excellence. TRG adds value in a challenging and dynamic market by delivering the right IT solutions that work quietly and brilliantly in the background, freeing our customers up to focus on their core. We do this by hiring people we believe in, and who believe in TRG, and empowering them with the skills and processes to outthink our competitors and deliver genuinely better solutions for our customers. We are a genuine consultant and partner who deeply understands the challenges of our customers’ business and is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exactly the right solution for them. It is not about what we sell, it is all about how we think. Our solutions include: Financial Management, Enterprise Performance Management, Retail Management, Virtualisation, Hospitality and People Performance Management. To discover more about TRG, please visit http://trginternational.com We are calling all professionals joining our team. Submit your CV now and let us kickstart your Career!