BeluxCham is seeking a full-time intern to assist in daily business administration, communication and events planning. Under general supervision, the Intern will be responsible for providing clerical support to Beluxcham office and assisting in all functions related to the above.
What you will do:
· Assist with general office duties: ordering, filing, copying, website management, data entry, scanning, mail handling, answering phones, and greeting clients/visitors, etc.
· Provide support to Beluxcham Office Executive and Chairman as needed
· Assist with event planning and event execution
· Support for Belgian Beer festival
· Update and manage content on Beluxcham’s website and other communication channels
· Good at both spoken and written English
· Strong computer skills, data entry and word-processing ability
· Ability to use Illustrator/Photoshop is a plus.
· Interests and experience in planning events (previous internship or related experience in design or event planning is a plus)
· Attention to detail and good organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and effectively
You will get benefits:
· Working in an international business environment and having opportunity to interact with various foreign organizations, companies
· Working in a cross-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment
· Enhancing knowledge and skills in Event Management, Logistics Planning, Marketing and Administration through BeluxCham’s mini projects & tasks
· Monthly allowance
· Duration: 6 months (minimum 3 months full-time from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM – 5.30 PM)
* Evening and weekend hours may be required when having events.
How to apply
· Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button.
· Subject ‘Beluxcham Internship 2019 – Your name’.