ADDRESS: Le Meridien Building, 3C Ton Đuc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Flexible time.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, itineraries, and agendas
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and Partners, clients on matters related to CEO’s programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to Successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- None degree required but fluently in English, know how Google web search and presentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and update Social Media web platforms.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates who are interested in this position please send profile in English online via “Apply for this job” below.