Venture Analyst 2757 views
The Venture Analyst is required to perform the following tasks:
- Develop a number of social venture and commercial start-up projects
- Conduct extensive research and analysis, and provide action plans regarding operations, strategy, finance, marketing, pricing, and distribution.
- Adhere to the company’s standardised guidelines, policies and systems, and contribute towards their improvement
- Accept and implement feedback
The Venture Analyst should have:
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills
- Competent business analytical and research skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, attention to detail and intellectually curious
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver high-quality deliverables within the time allocated
- Ability to work independently and seek advice/feedback at the appropriate time from a variety of people in a resourceful manner
- Excellent personal organizational and time management skills
- Project management skills
- Sincere interest in entrepreneurship, consulting, and emerging/frontier markets
- Computer and internet connection
- Bachelor degree (or working towards) with a high GPA
- Familiarity with the books Business Model Generation, The Lean Start-up, and Blue Ocean Strategy
The Venture Analyst will be able to work at his/her current location and adhere to the work deadlines required
If you are interested, please send your CV with picture and cover letter outlining why you are the best person for the position to the address: email@example.com, cc firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 July 2015.
CVs are reviewed on a rolling-basis so applicants are encouraged to submit the applications as soon as possible. The candidate chosen for this position will be remunerated. At the end of the assignment the candidate will be provided with an excellent letter of recommendation, retain access to key company resources, and the opportunity to be considered for future assignments and positions on a priority basis.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next round.