Visa Consultant Intern 201 views
Starting as a single travel site to support travel information of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar, we, Discovery Travel Indochina Co., Ltd with the brand name www.ditravel.vn currently are a professional travel company and international tour operator license with proven credentials in the market, providing full package services of travel, tailor-made tours for international visitor to Vietnam.
We also provide Visa Immigration Services with the brand name www.visa5s.com, which has established for a main purpose, to share some useful knowledge of both Vietnam Visa Services and Outbound Visa Services. For Vietnam visa services, we focus on important services for foreigners such as advising the information, procedures, required dossiers, and some regulation which related to Vietnam Visa, Visa Extension, Work Permit, Temporary Residence Card, Criminal Record, etc., They are some services that foreigners need to apply to work, invest, study or others in Viet Nam. With our non-stop effort, we would like to help them not only saving their time but also having a general view of the Vietnam’s administrative procedures.
We have a strong professional team with size under of 10 staffs in Ho Chi Minh City office. In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for four (4) young and dynamic interns (with opportunity convert to employees after Internship period) to share the passion and show the eagerness to grow up with us in two (2) services included:
- Vietnam Visa Services: Visa for Vietnam, Work Permit, Temporary Residence Card (TRC)
- Outbound Visa Services: Visa abroad service for Vietnamese and expatriates for business
and/or tourist purpose.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Support to manage and prepare documents and providing advice for work permit application and visa application or extension for Foreigners & Vietnamese;
▪ Support to Cooperate with all relevant government authorities, such as Ministry of Labour, Immigration Bureau, etc;
▪ Support to develop and maintaining good relationships with the governmental officers, agencies and authorities to ensure the smooth;
▪ Assist local Vietnamese or foreigners to contact Embassies for related process and requirements;
▪ Other works as assigned by the supervisors and managers
▪ Final year student or Graduated ones at College or University degree with major of Tourism, Administration, English and other relevant majors;
▪ Have a gentle and service- minded communication manner;
▪ Be able to communicate by English well and great interpersonal and communication skills;
▪ Detail oriented, carefulness is a must;
▪ Problem-solving skills and good time-management skills;
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel) and Internet surfing.
▪ Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo.
How to apply:
▪ Please apply via Internship by clicking “Đăng ký công việc này” or “Login as Candidate” button.
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Location - Tỉnh, Thành phố Ho Chi Minh
- Address - Địa chỉ 5th Floor, Platinum Building, 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone - Điện thoại liên lạc 8428 39102358
- Tax Code - Mã số thuế 0312170751
- Job category - Danh mục các lĩnh vực công việc tuyển dụng Dịch vụ du lịch, Du lịch