Who is Dirox and what is the Job about:
Dirox is a Multicultural Company, where your Pro-activity and Can do attitude are expected.
Participate with us to First class projects for great foreign customers from North america, Europe and Australia.
Work in an environment where Teamwork, Independence and Communication are Key for software success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Technical People and great R&D projects.
Develop your knowledge on other areas such as Business Analysis, Customer Handling, Improvement Loop, Test Automation…
Learn from the diversity of our different customer types and business activities like startups, social media, Telco, web agencies, media, FMCG, bank, public sector, health, finance…
Our DNA are: Customer First, Software that Works, Team Spirit, and a Work you Love.
Who we are looking for:
- Passion in Web Technologies and Software Development
- Smart, flexibility, creativity, and good logical approach and sound thinking
- Problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge about one or many programming languages (Php, Go, Python, Js …)
Nice to have
- Knowledge / hand-on practices in web development (Symfony, NodeJs, Django, Go, Bootstrap, AngularJs, BackboneJs …)
- Knowledge of web application (front-end, backend, API) development
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design
- Ability to work both in team and individually
- Active, professional attitude with good working ethics
What you will do:
- Research, learn and practice about web development technologies.
- Research and learn about web Server Side / Front Side and best practice.
- Get started and be familiar with the development tools, IDE, libraries.
- Innovate and brainstorm new features.
What you will be trained:
- Web application development.
- How to use CVS (GIT, SVN) individually and in team.
- Working methodology and how to cooperate with other team members.
- How to train yourselves and do research with latest technology.
In your candidature email please tell us about:
● Availability date / Internship duration
● When do you graduate / can you work with us right after
● What interests you in Dirox
● Web / Mobile / Api portfolio projects
● What technology do you like