Website developer 1899 views
Website Developer Compensation Structure: To Be Discussed OBJECTIVES
We are looking for an outstanding website developer to develop a website that will operate within Asia.
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
• Responsible for website integration and development
• Work closely with Project Managers to understand detailed specification with clear requirements regarding project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
The Candidate will have:
• BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
• 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS • 3 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP • 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL • Development experience using extensible web authoring tools • Experience developing and implementing open source software projects • Self-starter with strong self-management skills • Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
WORK LOCATION The Website Developer will be able to work at his/her current location and adhere to the work deadlines required
CONTACT: If you are interested, please send your CV, cover letter and sample works to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 2015. Application materials are reviewed on a rolling-basis so applicants are encouraged to submit the applications as soon as possible. The candidate chosen for this position will be remunerated. Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next round