– The position requires a technical degree or experience in machinery repair
– Cooperative spirit in working with peers, supervisors, clients, and guests
– Problem-solving skills in booking space, assigning equipment, resolving payment, and troubleshooting under tight deadlines
– Evening/weekend availability
– Good at English skills.
– Prefer the candidates are male
Deadline: 20th April 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Contact: HRDepartment: firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence, and a shared sense of initiative, we have integrated the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners.As a global affiliation of independently – owned real estate services firms with 15,000 employees in 480 offices in 61 countries, we are able to provide expert local real estate advice wherever our clients need us. Our mission is to help our clients to make the right choice whether in Valuation and Advisory services, Real Estate Management services, Investment services or Investment services; our professionals offer fully integrated, knowledge-driven solutions for all of commercial real estate needs.With slogan that “Accelerating success”, we do not only just deliver great real estate services. With the knowledge our core method, we want to provide the service excellence and accelerate the success of every clients we come in contact with. And it’s how we do that makes us unique.
Thêm công việc từ D & P Co., Ltd (trading Name As Colliers International)