– The position requires a technical degree or experience in machinery repair
– Cooperative spirit in working with peers, supervisors, clients, and guests
– Problem-solving skills in booking space, assigning equipment, resolving payment, and troubleshooting under tight deadlines
– Evening/weekend availability
– Good at English skills.
– Prefer the candidates are male
Deadline: 20th April 2016
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Contact: HRDepartment: firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!